Give it out freely,
so that when we are alone
we can still be together.
Original Post at: Ovatemp In a report set out by the United Nations and the World Health Organization, it says, “An average human skin surface contains 40–70 hair follicles and 200–250 sweat ducts per square centimetre.” In all honesty, a set … Continue reading
Poet in New York This is my absolute favorite slam site in New York City because of the sheer diversity and eclectic mix of human performers that walk through the door with a passion and a deal. I remember going … Continue reading
Bromance- the effervescent, appreciative, and affectionate/nonsexual love shared between men. Bromance is beautiful.The mind-melding and the transcendence of the masculine guise that demands competition is totally amazing. Bromance makes me think a lot about the makeup of society. And … Continue reading
There’s something that I have to be honest about that’s been getting at me since I started teaching- the intense sense of privacy is absolutely deadly. When you teach, you’re entrusted with the social-emotional/intellectual-academic shades of livelihood of hundreds of … Continue reading
1. What struggles did you have with behavior? How did you try to manage this display of behavior?
2. How does a noisy classroom feel when you are a learner? How does a noisy classroom feel when you are a teacher?
3. What does your noisy classroom make you feel about your lesson?
4. Teaching in a team is a challenge for a number of reasons? Out of the following, which were some things you struggled with (make sure you explain every one you pick) PICK AT LEAST 2:
-Balancing voices during the lesson. Did everyone do enough talking? Why do you think that happened?
-Balancing personalities in your team. What personalities worked well together? How’d your personality fit in with everyone else’s?
-Having our supplies ready. Were there enough supplies? Did the handouts work out?
-Having a lesson plan to follow. Did you all know what you were doing? How’d the plan work out for you? Did it feel good to have a plan?
-Leadership. Who took leadership in what roles?
5. Do you feel like your voice got to be heard as an individual? Explain.
6. What did you do well? List 3 or more things.
7. What would you change or do over? List 2 things.
8. Talk about your confidence level before, during, and after the lesson. Were you scared, nervous, super excited? At which points did you feel these things?